Your order will only be processed if your credit card billing address and card security code can be verified by our credit card payment acquisition company. Only at our discretion we will ship to a separate delivery address.
RETURN OF FAULTY GOODS
Where goods are received by you faulty or damaged, then we must be notified within 30 days of receipt in order for replacement goods to be sent free of charge. No claim will be accepted outside this time limit. Any re-delivery is subject to the safe return of any faulty or damaged goods. Where we accept liability to provide replacement goods we will refund any reasonable postage charges incurred by you in returning any goods.
All goods are returned to us at your risk.
Other than as set out above we accept no liability in relation to faulty or damaged goods on delivery.
In no event shall our liability exceed the value of the goods in question.
Return faulty or damaged goods with the following process:
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Contact number
- Fault noted
- Place of purchase
- Supernova serial number
This will help you to provide us with the details that will make your return process as fast and simple as possible.
You will receive an email with these details on a Return Form, which must be printed and included this with your SUPERNOVA.
Place your SUPERNOVA into secure packaging, preferably the original packaging but alternative if this is not possible. In the package you will also need to include:
- A copy of your proof purchase *Original paperwork will be destroyed and not returned
- The printed Return Form
- We highly recommend that you use a registered insured delivery service to return your SUPERNOVA. This will allow you to keep track of your package.
- The package should be sent to the following address:
1 EDWARD STREET
Within the warranty period we will cover any return charges to UK and Ireland addresses.
WE ALWAYS AIM TO HANDLE YOUR RETURN WITHIN 14 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT BUT IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL +44 (0)28 90 991 230.
CANCELLATION OF SUPERNOVA ORDER
Private (ie non business) UK + Ireland customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. For full details the Regulations should be consulted, but in summary:
- the right to cancel must be exercised on or before the end of the fourteenth working day following the day after delivery of the goods;
- notification of the wish to exercise the right to cancel (including your order number) must be received by us as set out in above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
iii. customers wishing to return non-faulty goods must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition (including undamaged packaging) at the following address as soon as possible (if we pay the return costs then this will be deducted from any refund). The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by us;
WE ARE PARADOXX
1 Edward Street
- Pending return of the goods to us you must keep them in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a return of goods which have been opened or used;
- Subject to compliance with the foregoing customers will be entitled to a full refund of the price paid to the credit card used (less any deductions in accordance with the foregoing);
- Refunding the cost of delivery – Any unwanted goods sent back and received by us within the fourteen day cancellation period, will have the basic delivery cost refunded that was charged when the order was placed, however if you opted for enhanced service e.g. guaranteed next day, we will only refund the basic cost, which is the cost initially charged at order.
If you have any questions concerning the application of the Regulations, please contact us at email@example.com
SUPERNOVA RECYCLING PROGRAMME
You can recycle your SUPERNOVA directly with us.
When your SUPERNOVA needs to be replaced, we will recycle your old tool for free (not including postage costs).
Simply send your SUPERNOVA to
WE ARE PARADOXX Recycling
1 Edward Street
We will ensure that your old product is reused or recycled is a safe environmentally friendly manner avoiding landfill and the impact on the environment and health to humans and wildlife.