We are looking for an enthusiastic, beauty aware experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive to implement our influencer marketing and brand awareness strategy. Check if you fit the bill below…
- Maintaining & managing a global database of influencers.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with online influencers.
- Researching relevant new and existing Influencers.
- Developing incentives to attract and engage influencers to our affiliates programme.
- Managing creative mailings – production, delivery, follow up and results analysis.
- Managing multiple social media accounts with proficient knowledge of Instagram and Youtube advertising specifically.
- Managing and securing brand collaborations.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
- Occasional blog content creation.
- Working with the marketing and design team to create own-channel social media content.
- Production of monthly reports on social media advertising, content, conversion analysis of affiliate programme and all other digital marketing related activities.
- WordPress website content management – including uploading and updating content as required, and collaborating with the Design Team to ensure the website looks fresh and on brand.
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns to our customer database.
- Planning and attending brand events, with particular focus on influencer events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within an influencer outreach role.
- Experience within social media advertising.
- Experience managing wordpress content management systems and mailchimp email marketing system.
- In-depth understanding of influencer marketing and the blogger industry.
- Creativity and marketing savvy to develop and maintain influencer relationships.
- A very good eye for style and design online and offline.
- The ability to multitask and successfully manage your own workload.
- Excellent social communication skills with team members, influencers and customers.
- Sound knowledge of beauty, pop culture and cultural events.
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years minimum
- Influencer Outreach: 1 year minimum
- Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submission: February, 4th, 2019
- Salary is competitive and experience-dependant.